Welcome to the Mind of Moz...
A little about me...
Hey. Many know me as MozMan, Moz to those most familiar. First, the boring stuff: I'm a web / software developer, father of two, and serious amateur poker player. The more interesting stuff: I'm a thinker. Mind always working. I think on things like politics, society, game strategy (obviously, mostly concerned with poker). I love music, but know little about it; just what I like. There's an inner, repressed poet, but he's not allowed out. I think that's really my hook on music; the lyrics.
Anyway, my intention here will be to provoke thought. It's good when people think about shit; I think about shit. Maybe if I expose my thinking, others will think too. Expect to see random thoughts on the things that interest me. Government, politics, general happenings, poker. Whatever. I'll plagiarize song lyrics on occasion, too. Well, I guess it's not really "plagiarism," as I'll give credit where credit is due... but when the mood strikes me, and there seems some kind of meaning... anyway, you get the idea.
Hey. Many know me as MozMan, Moz to those most familiar. First, the boring stuff: I'm a web / software developer, father of two, and serious amateur poker player. The more interesting stuff: I'm a thinker. Mind always working. I think on things like politics, society, game strategy (obviously, mostly concerned with poker). I love music, but know little about it; just what I like. There's an inner, repressed poet, but he's not allowed out. I think that's really my hook on music; the lyrics.
Anyway, my intention here will be to provoke thought. It's good when people think about shit; I think about shit. Maybe if I expose my thinking, others will think too. Expect to see random thoughts on the things that interest me. Government, politics, general happenings, poker. Whatever. I'll plagiarize song lyrics on occasion, too. Well, I guess it's not really "plagiarism," as I'll give credit where credit is due... but when the mood strikes me, and there seems some kind of meaning... anyway, you get the idea.


1 Comments:
Test comment. This is Moz. I just want to see how comments and moderation work.
Post a Comment
<< Home